Business Management Systems
A business management system is a formalised system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving realistic policies, objectives and targets.
A good management system helps coordinate and direct an organisation’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements, improving its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
- ISO 9001 is the international standard specifying requirements for quality management systems.
- ISO 14001 is the international standard specifying requirements for environment systems.
- ISO 45001 is the international standard for management systems of occupational health and safety
We have over 17 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining all the ISO standards with accredited bodies.
We are experienced in integrating the standards to make one total management system.
Business management systems serve many purposes, the key benefits are:
- Improving processes
- Strengthened competitive position.
- Higher productivity
- Reducing waste
- Reduced costs and better cost management.
- Higher profitability
- Engaging staff
- Setting organization-wide direction
- Identifying and mitigating risks
We can help you develop and maintain your management systems, adding value and a competitive business advantage.
Please contact me today for all your business systems advice on:07734555899